Pages Continued

Monday, August 29, 2016

What a fabulous FIRST DAY of school!

I absolutely loved meeting all my students today and I am really looking forward to a wonderful school year! I have included the presentation of all the information the students received today and the activities we completed today for your reference (it also has the HW listed at the end).  Be sure to review and sign you child's planner tonight and each night for the rest of the school year. :)

Fill out the iLearn form electronically or a paper version will be sent home later this week.

Parents, be sure to fill out my parent input form if you have not yet.  I will use this information to create a parent email group from the year and the questions help me teach your child.

Don't forget Curriculum Night is on Wednesday, September 7th.

Thanks so much for your continued support from home!  Email me if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment