Pages Continued

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Growth Mindset Videos for Parents

Hello Parents!  Take a few moments to watch these great videos about growth mindset and embracing failure. At school I have been noticing fixed mindset comments and attitudes becoming more frequent.  Because of this, we are going to spend some time in class fostering our growth mindsets and learning from our mistakes.  Please help me keep this powerful message going at home.  I will post a few videos these next few weeks for you to watch.  Enjoy!!

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at our conferences in just two weeks from tonight.  Be sure to sign up for a conference on my sign up genius if you have not yet.  You can access and adjust your times if your schedule has change.

What is a Growth Mindset?




Embracing Kids' Failures

No comments:

Post a Comment