Pages Continued

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Parent Input Form & Curriculum Night


There are still a few families that have not completed this Parent Input Form. Please take a moment to fill it out if you haven't done so yet.  I will send home a paper copy of the form to complete this week to those I haven't hear from.  I am creating an email group for important announcements and this will help me to ensure I have everyones most up to date email addresses.  Thanks to those of you that have already filled it out.  

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at Curriculum Night on Thursday, September 4th. The 4th grade presentation will begin at 6:35 pm in the auditorium and then you are then welcome to visit our classroom afterwards.


"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

~Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment